Monday, September 11, 2006

Good bye Schumi

Another legend says good bye.
After Zidane, it is the turn of a much more famous sportsperson to retire, thankfully though, this time there has been no controversy. Atleast not yet.
Schumacher announced the end of his scintillating career after winning the Italian GP, the home GP for the ferrari team. By winning the GP he has not only reduced the lead of current champion Alonso to 1, but has also shown his will that he wants to retire when at the top. Looking at this GP, I dont give Alonso any chance of winning this year's championship. But then I have always been a Schumi fan...
Good bye Schumi, although my heart desires that you keep racing for ever and ever, I realise that it is not humanly possible for you to do so. You have been the one person who got me hooked on to F1, and I have been the biggest gainer from that. I wish you all the very best of luck in your retired life, and also may you win this Championship to go with a BANG!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love schumi!!!!...honstly i knw f1 just coz of schumi :)...he has n he shall be the sole king!!!!

Thu Sep 21, 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Tikna said...

Schumi Rulz Forever !!!

Mon Sep 25, 10:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Fri Jan 12, 12:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home